Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Interview Questions and Answers
1. In Machine profile which user id and Password will give?
we have to give admin and password or machine name also provided in machine profile.
2. Is it possible to organize one-to-many mapping in FDM?
yes it is possible.
3. Which data base consists in Financial data quality management?
Relational database management system (RDBMS)
4. Where the data stores in the FDM application?
Each FDM Application contains four directories. 1) inbox 2) outbox 3) data 4) reports.
These are the directories which stores the data.
5. What are the types of mapping?
Explicit, in, like, and between mapping.
6. Explicit mapping is called one – one mapping and between mapping is called one – many mapping.
7. What are the main features of FDM?
8. How to access the FDM web client?
ANS: Open the Hyperion FDM Web Client by selecting Programs oracle EPM Financial Data Quality
Management WebServer Components Web Logon.
9. Where you have to getting or importing the data to FDM?
by importing GL files or from other external data sources.
10. Explain the data load process in FDM?
Please explain about import, export, validate and check.The Hyperion FDM desktop is the control center from where a Hyperion FDM application is built and administered.
The desktop has three main areas: Screen Indicator, Hyperion FDM Menus, and the POV bar.
11. Explain briefly about Point of view in fdm web client?
Explain about POV.
12. When the system is locked users will not be able to log on.
13. Hyperion fdm contains two types of locations
Location that accepts the data from source file and loads the data by mapping rules to the target file.
14. What are the methods to build maps?
Build maps internally with in fdm.
Build maps externally import to fdm.
Copy existing location map to other location.
Assign mapped location is parent to other location.